- “The Redfin Housing Demand Index fell 6.2 percent from 136 in October to 127 in November. The Demand Index is based on thousands of Redfin customers requesting home tours and writing offers.”
- “The seasonally adjusted number of buyers requesting home tours fell slightly by 1.9 percent, while the number making offers fell 14.7 percent.”
- “While demand softened month over month, the story is different looking at year-over-year numbers. Compared to last year, the Demand Index increased 29.1 percent in November.”
- “The number of buyers requesting tours increased 41.3 percent, and 10.5 percent more wrote offers.”
- “Demand has consistently remained about 30 percent higher than last year’s levels since May.”
Check out our team here: We are YOUR team!