Our buying team will help guide you through the buying process and make sure all the important questions get answered. Want to schedule a free buyers consultation and start your home search? Call today: 785-213-5188
Search for homes on our website now: http://bit.ly/2WqfBdz
#exprealtyllc #homebuying #beinformed #preferredadvisorsteam#clientfocusedrealestate #kareybrown #northeastkansasrealestate#freeconsultation
1. Where is the seller's disclosure?
Even if you are in love with a home, be aware of items that will need your attention.
2. What is the home's zoning guidelines?
This is important if you are planning to make any structural changes or have a home-based business.
3. What home inspections are available?
To avoid costly problems later, schedule these inspections during the under contract phase and have your agent negotiate repairs.
4. Has the property been tested for radon?
Invisible gas that can cause cancer, you need to know what the radon levels are at
5. Are smoke detectors installed and where are they located
This will be checked during the whole house inspection
6. Has this home ever had a mold inspection?
If so, look at the inspection. Air quality will need to be tested, not just cleaning out the mold
7. What is the neighborhood crime rate?
Check it out online, this is an important detail that lots of buyers overlook
8. Are there many kids or dogs in the neighborhood?
This can either be a postitive or a negative, depending on your situation.